A quiz about the blogger and their blogging “habiti”. Found at Manic Girl but I know it didn’t start there…
- Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? Uhh, yeah right. I try not to look like a total slob because I don’t want the store employees to think I’m homeless or something.
- Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered? Not typically except for resized and whatnot.
- Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you? If I liked it I probably wouldn’t consider them creeps or dorks. But I rarely get emails, except from the island.
- Do you lie in your blog? No, why would I?
- Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? People say I can be passive-aggressive in general, so maybe.
- Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? Nope. I’m 25 and not Emo.
- Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping? Not in therapy, though my brain is turning to mush from the lack of intellectual conversation. Maybe I should go to therapy just to have someone to chat with.
- Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones? Never gotten a mean comment. I hadn’t thought about faking nice ones, but maybe that would inspire more comments in general.
- If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less? I dunno. I hope that I portray myself as I am, so neither.
- Do you have a job? Absolutely! Raising
- If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it? Absolutely! I think it would be fun.
- Which blogger do you want to meet in real life? Deb from Smitten Kitchen or Juliette from Chickpea Sewing Studio. They both give me great inspiration.
- Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? In my blog? Well, I freely admit to being broke…
- Does your family read your blog? Probably the only people who do.
- How old is your blog? 1.5 months. 😀
- Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care? I think a good day is about 15, and I’ve never broken 100.
- Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? Nope.
- Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing? Nope.
- Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes? I can earn money with this thing?!
- Is blogging narcissistic? I don’t think so. More cathartic than anything. Sharing is nice, and it gives me an excuse to list the things I like and subtly drop hints for Matt.
- Do you feel guilty when you don’t post for a long time? YES! Hence why I post random memes sometimes. Like today.
- Do you like John Mayer? Who? Is he an Independent?
- Do you have enemies? Probably.
- Are you lonely? Kinda… lonely for adult company and interaction. My mom gets really tired of me bugging her when she’s home. Matt usually hides from me because he knows I’ll ask him to hang out or help me with something.
- Why bother? With what? Life? Because it’s the most fulfilling thing I’ll ever do. Blog? Well, I like to share and pretend that people like to see what I do.